August 19, 2013

Magic Thief

Stars:*****

When Connwaer picks the pocket of an old man walking around in the twilight, the last thing he expects is that the man is a magician. However, that is exactly what the man is, and when Connwaer accidentally steals the magician's locus magicalicus Connwaer becomes sucked into a mystery as big as the magic itself.

Somehow, the magic of the city is dwindling away into nothing, but can Connwaer figure out why before it's too late? Or will the devious Underlord Crowe get away with the biggest crime this century? Read the series to find out!


This book was actually recommended to me by my little brother. At first I was pretty dubious as to the worth of the book, but once I started reading I was hooked. A very fast-paced read, this book leaves you excited to read the trilogy. All of the characters are very well planned out and the plot is intense with excitement and danger around every corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment